Friday, July 23, 2010

The Search for Significance stops here!

I had a friend over for coffee the other morning and she posed a question to me about a blog that I recently wrote and this is my response:

Question at hand: Are you searching for significance in this?

I believe that God has placed desires within me. I believe that when God is gracious enough to give me a passion and a gift for something that I should share it. Therefore, I share!

I have found my significance in Christ. I am a child of God. God breathed life into me. God sent his son to die on the cross for my sins. God has a plan just for me. God has a purpose just for me.

All of the above makes me very significant to one. The ONE called I AM, I am trying to please!

Thank you God for making me significant to you!

Living Loved and Freely,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment