Saturday, July 10, 2010

Never Alone Again

The moment you asked Jesus Christ to come into your heart is the moment when you no longer had to be alone again.

When Jesus died on the cross for your sins and was raised from the dead that meant that he was who he said he was. He is the son to the Father, God. When Jesus left this earth after he was resurrected from the dead he promised us an Advocate once he was gone. This Advocate is called the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit lives within you if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Therefore, the moment you asked Jesus Christ to come into your heart is the moment when your life became no longer solo.

As I was riding my bike today I was alone. Matter of fact from 6:45a.m. to 11:30a.m. this morning I was alone. Alone by human standards.

In reality I was not alone because I have asked Jesus into my heart. He is always with me!
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, he is with you too! Amazing and Awesome and not Alone!

Thank you Father!

Living Loved and Freely,

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment