Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eric Michael's 2nd Birthday Party

Becoming a Grandmother has added many things to my life.

Excitement
Joy
Laughter
Tears
Work....

I've become quite creative having a Grandson in my life. I love making movies of his life and I've added making cakes too.

The things I want to remember about his birthday this year.

~I want to remember that both of his parents were there.
~I want to remember that all 4 sets of his Grandparents were there.
~I want to remember that when he was taken away from his Cars 4-wheeler he cried and when he saw his "basketball" cake he stopped crying and said, "ball!"
~I want to remember that when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him he had the sweetest look upon his face.
~I want to remember that when I gave him the "ball"-- he realized it wasn't real and he didn't want any part of it.
~I want to remember that he didn't eat any of the cakes I made but ate a sucker in the shape of a soccer ball made out of marshmellow that I bought at Walmart for a $1.
~I want to remember the line of people to kiss him goodbye when he left.

Very thankful for my Grandson and all of the people in his life that love him so much!

Here is a short video called Ermi's Jam
Here are the pictures from his party.

Living Loved and Freely,

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment