Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4th grade Writing

Bree took FCAT writing today... She said she wrote about how one of the reasons she likes the sunny weather is because it's "happy weather" then she quotes the song lyrics..."You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray" She circled the word "happy" and continues to write, "You see, it talks about sunshine happiness. Great, now that song is stuck in my head. Bum, Bum Bum, Bum, Bum, la, la, la, la, la, Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum, la, la, la, la. It's probably stuck in your head too. Don't blame me, blame the pencil or the paper."

Whoever grades her paper ought to get a good laugh!

I know I did!

1 comment:

  1. She is a trip. That's a very old song too! Oh the memories of fireman meetings over at the Stockon hotel and after a few beers we would start singing and harmonizing the old songs like "You are My Sunshine".

    ReplyDelete