Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Dianna!

Your Impact!

21. Your friendship (because your no longer a little girl)
20. Your love for your son (because you became a mother this year)
19. Your jazzy dance moves (at Chipola)
18. Your laziness (in sleeping in until 12 or 1 or 2 or 3)
17. Your determination (graduation from BHS and getting scholarships)
16. Your drive (I ain't talking about your driving abilities either!)
15. Your cry (relationship heartbreak)
14. Your laugh (always brings me joy)
13. Your love (started for more than just Mom and Dad)
12. Your jealousy (new step-dad and sister)
11. Your stage presence (when you won your first pageant title)
10. Your smile (always happy to see this)
9. Your beauty (everyone said so)
8. Your forgiveness (you suffered and forgave)
7. Your support (when I made a difficult choice)
6. Your fun side (when we'd go to White Springs)
5. Your talent (when you sang, "Hello Operator")
4. Your intelligence (when you'd outsmart me to get a toy)
3. Your thick hair (that I would brush and blow dry)
2. Your temper (Got me upset many times)
1. Your brown eyes (Like Grandpa Pelton's)
0. Your a girl! (I wanted a girl)

21 years ago I didn't realize all the joy having a daughter would bring. I'm so thankful and blessed to have you in my life. I hope you have a great 21st birthday! Looking forward to the ways that you will continue to impact my life as my daughter! Love you Nanner!

Love,
Your Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment